Pokemon are going Surfing!
We have recently discovered that Pokemon love hanging around The Spit and they have shown interest in going surfing. Over the past few weeks, we have been honored with the visit of Pokemon’s like Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Horsea, etc. Just recently Tentacool came to our trailer for a surf lesson…
As much as we love them having them around, they have started causing some trouble (Charizard accidentally burnt a surfboard a few days ago). They are getting a bit out of control, therefore we need your help!
Are you a Pokemon Go trainer interested in some surfing lessons? Then you are perfect for this job! To show our appreciation for helping us catch all these Pokemon we are giving away surf lessons!
What do you need to do?
It’s very simple! Follow these instructions:
- Come by our trailer located at the Spit (Click here for location)
this weekend from 10 am to 3 pm.
- Log on to your PokemonGo app
- Find a Pokemon next to the trailer and take a screenshot before you catch him/her.
- Once you caught him/her, you can either share your screenshot on our Facebook Page or Instagram by mentioning us (@getwetsurf) and using the hashtag #GetWetPokemon.
Once you complete these tasks, you will be in the draw for one of the eight free surfing lessons we are giving away to our PokemonGo trainers.
Thanks for your help and Good Luck!!
* For more information about this game or any other surf relate topics, drop us a line here or call 1800 GET WET and we will be happy to help you.