Because “Every Dog must have his Surfing Day”
One of the things I love most about surfing is hanging out in the ocean with my friends … so why don’t we bring man’s best friend for a wave 🙂
Are you the owner of an awesome pup that loves the ocean? Are you interested in a surf session with your dog? Then you are perfect for this job! To show our appreciation for all the happiness our furry friends bring to our life we have decided to organize a doggy surf sessions!
What do you need to do?
It’s very simple! Follow these instructions:
- Register online with Get Wet Surf
- Come by our trailer located at the Spit (Click here for location) this Saturday, May 5th at 10 am.
- Make sure you bring a swimsuit, towel and a bottle of water.
- Find you and your dogs’ best camera angle and take a picture.
- Once you have it, you can either share your picture on our Facebook Page or Instagram by mentioning us (@getwetsurf) and using the hashtag #GetWetSurfingDog.
Once you complete these tasks, you will be in for one of the best experiences you and your dog will ever have! Good Luck!!