Terms & Conditions
Get Wet Surf School on the Gold Coast.
Terms and Conditions
In consideration of Organisers accepting my application to participate in these activities, I acknowledge, understand and agree that:
- “Organisers” for the purposes of this declaration means Get Wet Surf School and their respective directors, officers, members or agents.
- Warning: Participating in these activities could be potentially dangerous. I understand the nature and requirements of the activity and acknowledge that serious accidents could happen which may result in me being seriously injured or even killed. I have voluntarily read and understood this warning and accept and assume the inherent risks in participating in the activity.
- Physical Fitness: I must not participate in the activity if I have any injury, disability, medical or health condition that may increase the risk of me becoming injured unless I have disclosed this information and have a doctors authorisation to participate. I declare that I am medically and physically fit and able to participate in the activity and I will immediately notify the relevant authorities of any change to my fitness and ability to participate. I understand and accept that Get Wet Surf School will continue to rely on this declaration as evidence of my fitness and ability to participate.
- Instructions: I will at all times comply with the instructions and safety procedures of Get Wet Surf School.
- Medical Treatment: If required, Get Wet Surf School will arrange medical or hospital treatment (including ambulance transportation) for me. I authorise such actions being taken by Get Wet Surf School and agree to meet all costs associated with such action.
- Release & Indemnity: My participation in the activity is entirely at my own risk and I agree to:
(a) Release and forever discharge Get Wet Surf School from all liability and Claims that I may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with my participation in the activity;
(b) Indemnify and hold harmless Get Wet Surf School to the extent permitted by law in respect of any Claim by any person including but not only another participant in the activity arising as a result of or in connection with my participation in the activity. In this clause 6 “Claims” means and includes any action, suit, proceeding, claim, demand, damage, penalty, cost or expense however arising (including negligence, trespass to the person or for breach of implied terms in the sale of services under section 74 of the Trade Practices Act (1974) Cth and equivalent provisions contained in State sale of goods or fair trading legislation).
- Identity: Photographic and or visual images taken by Get Wet Surf School of my participation in the activity may be used for general promotion of Get Wet Surf School.
- Privacy: I understand that the information provided by me in this form is necessary for the operation of the activity. I acknowledge and agree that the information will only be used for the objects of Get Wet Surf School and to provide me with information pertaining to the activity. I understand that I will be able to access my information through Get Wet Surf School upon request. If the information is not provided I might not be permitted to participate in the activity.
- Complimentary transfers are only available for customers purchasing tickets directly from our web site. If you purchase through an agent or at a discounted rate a shuttle fee may apply. Pick up are restricted to the locations listed on our web site and are only available for surf lesson participants. Approximate pick up times are provided when you book but these are subject to change due to traffic. The shuttle driver will wait a max 2 min if you are not in the designated pick up location on time he will continue on and you will have to make your own way to the beach
I have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to the following declaration including the warning, release and indemnity.
Customer service is important to us. We want your online payment experience to be fast, friendly and most importantly secure. Our online payment site is operated by Rezdy.
Our Surf School is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We use this information to identify your orders, and to provide you with further information about your Surfing Lessons or Gift Vouchers.
When purchasing products from our surf school, your financial details are passed through our secure server using the latest 128 – bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology and it is again encrypted using encryption algorithm, which is at least 64 – bit. 128 – bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion, trillion years to break.
If you have any questions regarding our policy, please contact us directly.
Can I Learn To Surf?
Download our FREE 'How To Surf' guide to find out how easy it is with Get Wet Surf on the Gold Coast!
FIND YOUR PERFECT EXPERIENCE
Search through our programs to find your perfect one!